Convenient horizontal orientation fits better on today's modern desks. It is more compatible with laptops and current devices. From our computer monitors, chalkboard, to whiteboards, we use the landscape format every day. We think horizontal, and now we can write the same way. Traditional notebooks waste space with their wide margins. Our landscape notebook narrows the margins and gives you more writing space. Its top spiral binding gives the journal a broad work surface, enabling the professional to think freely, providing plenty of room for editing, notations, outlining. Additionally, left side binding is a pain for a left-handed writer; this notebook frees the lefty from constantly rubbing the binding.
The Landscape notebook is stationery with sophisticated quality. We make it with top quality, "ink-friendly," heavy, smooth uncoated 70# paper stock, making it easy to write on both sides with your fountain pen. Its premium cover stock will not tear easily in your bag going to and from the office and coffee shop. Traditional notebooks have flimsy back covers, but Write Notepads & Co. has a thicker and stiffer back cover. The sturdy back cover means you can write quickly in your hand in a meeting or on a job site. The spiral binding allows the notebook to lay flat. Its top spiral binding gives the journal a broad work surface, enabling the professional to think freely, providing plenty of room for editing, notations, outlining. For the person who needs a well-made, robust notebook that offers luxury features, this is the one.
- Durable Cover Stock: 10"x7" board cover, Legion Paper Colorplan premium 130#
- Letterpress impression
- Premium Writing Paper: Heavy, smooth uncoated 70# paper stock. Resists feathering and bleed-through well.
- Wide-format work surface
- Line size 1/4", soy-based inks, unobtrusive light lines
- 120 (60 sheets) ink-friendly pages
- 180º lay flat design
- Durable double wire binding
- This notebook was designed, printed, and assembled by hand in the USA.
The Write Notepads & Co. Landscape Notebook looks excellent personalized with monogram embossing. Add your initials to make it uniquely yours.
Our monograms are done by hand in our factory in Baltimore, Maryland.
- FONT: Serif (Times) or Sans Serif (Inter)
- SIZE: 30pt
- COLOR: Matte Gold
- POSITION: Optical Bottom Center
- MAX: 3 letters
- SPECIAL REQUESTS: Add a note to your order, we'll do our best to accommodate you
All monograms are limited to three characters and must be letters A-Z. Monograms are capital letters only, and we do not offer punctuation. Turn around is four days, and all monogram sales are final.