Our New Summer Release Is Out
The Chesapeake Bay Edition
Ahhhhh...Summer has arrived! For us Baltimoreans that means it's time to break out the Old Bay, pop a nice cold one, and enjoy the sunshine with friends and family...hon. It's with this wonderful mental image in mind that we were inspired to create our latest edition. For centuries, the Chesapeake Bay has been the center of commerce and culture for those in this watershed region. Our favorite part of the Chesapeake is the bounty of beautiful tasty crustaceans known as the blue crab. The cuisine of the Chesapeake is wonderfully unique and heralded by many around the world. Hell, my mouth is watering typing this blurb. In the end, we found it only fitting to incorporate the majestic blue crab on the back of the driftwood-inspired cover. We hope you enjoy not only the notebooks, but the ridiculously awesome crab cake recipe below!
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 large egg, lightly beaten
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- (some prefer to halve mustard amount)
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon hot sauce
- 1 pound fresh lump crabmeat, drained
- 1 cup crushed saltines (about 20 crackers)
- Stir together first 5 ingredients; fold in crabmeat and saltines. Let stand 3 minutes. Shape mixture into 8 patties. Place on a wax paper-lined baking sheet; cover and chill 1 hour. Sauté crab cakes in 3 tablespoons butter or oil in a large nonstick skillet 3 to 4 minutes on each side or until golden. Or broil: Slip them under a preheated broiler until nicely browned, turning to cook evenly, about 4-5 minute.
The Chesapeake Bay Edition
- Includes (3) 3-3/4” x 5-1/2” hybrid dot-ruled paper notebooks per pack.
- Glue bound notebooks with 80-pound cover stock and a 70-pound text stock which has been meticulously selected to perform best for most writing instruments.
- Each book contains 64 pages.
- 100% American Made in Baltimore, Maryland.
Selecting the perfect meeting notebook is the first step to taking practical notes. Consider factors such as size, layout, and paper quality when choosing a notebook that suits your needs. A dedicated meeting notebook can help you maintain organization, allowing you to quickly reference past meetings and create a clear record of the information discussed. Opt for a notebook with sturdy binding, good paper quality, and a layout that works for your preferred note-taking style, such as ruled, grid, or dotted pages.Read now
How to Use a Meeting Notebook for Creative Brainstorming and Idea GenerationUsing a meeting notebook can make brainstorming sessions much more convenient and organized than traditional methods. The luxurious paper makes for an enjoyable writing experience that lets you capture each thought without switching between multiple sheets of paper or documents. Additionally, modern notebooks feature two-page spreads that allow two people to write on the same page without disrupting each other’s thoughts – perfect for collaborative environments!Read now
How To Start And Use A Whiskey Tasting Journal
- Be detailed in your descriptions. When it comes to tasting notes, more is always better. So include as much detail as possible about the whiskey's appearance, aroma, and flavor. What did you like or dislike about it? Would you recommend it to others?
Landscape NotebookWrite Notepads & Co.Original price $ 20.00 - Original price $ 20.00Original price$ 20.00$ 20.00 - $ 20.00Current price $ 20.00In stock
NOTEBOOK DETAILS: You need a notebook that lets you take wide-format notes without worrying about the ink bleeding through the paper. Standard note...View full detailsOriginal price $ 20.00 - Original price $ 20.00Original price$ 20.00$ 20.00 - $ 20.00Current price $ 20.00
Meeting NotebookWrite Notepads & Co.Original price $ 20.00 - Original price $ 20.00Original price$ 20.00$ 20.00 - $ 20.00Current price $ 20.00In stock
NOTEBOOK DETAILS: The Meeting Notebook is perfect for busy professionals on the go. Crafted with sophisticated style and attention to detail, t...View full detailsOriginal price $ 20.00 - Original price $ 20.00Original price$ 20.00$ 20.00 - $ 20.00Current price $ 20.00
Reporter NotebookWrite Notepads & Co.Original price $ 0.00 - Original price $ 0.00Original price $ 0.00$ 11.99$ 11.99 - $ 11.99Current price $ 11.99In stock
The Reporter Notebook is the perfect place for all your ideas, thoughts, and professional work. You can write notes on the go or sketch out design...View full detailsOriginal price $ 0.00 - Original price $ 0.00Original price $ 0.00$ 11.99$ 11.99 - $ 11.99Current price $ 11.99
Weekly PlannerWrite Notepads & Co.Original price $ 22.00 - Original price $ 22.00Original price$ 22.00$ 22.00 - $ 22.00Current price $ 22.00In stock
NOTEBOOK DETAILS: Don't waste your time on complicated calendars and appointment books. The Write Notepads & Co. Undated 60-week Weekly Planne...View full detailsOriginal price $ 22.00 - Original price $ 22.00Original price$ 22.00$ 22.00 - $ 22.00Current price $ 22.00
Pocket LedgerWrite Notepads & Co.Original price $ 8.99 - Original price $ 8.99Original price$ 8.99$ 8.99 - $ 8.99Current price $ 8.99In stock
Whether you need a daily task planner, map your next trip, or jot down a simple grocery list — this little book is here for you. Perfectly sized to...View full detailsOriginal price $ 8.99 - Original price $ 8.99Original price$ 8.99$ 8.99 - $ 8.99Current price $ 8.99