Trying out new drinks can be fun, but it's hard to remember what you liked and didn't like about them if you don't write anything down.
The Write Notepads & Co. Tasting Notebook is the perfect way to record and reflect on your drinking experiences! This journal contains 160 pages with sections for name, date, drink type, a tasting profile scale, and space for tasting notes. So whether you're trying new drinks at a bar or mixology class or simply recording your favorite coffee shop's latest brew, this journal will help you learn more about what you like - and don't like - when it comes to beverages.
Each Tasting Notebook comes in a durable vegan leather cover and a library-quality binding to ensure the journal's longevity. As is familiar with Write Notepads & Co. products, the paper is a high-quality, heavy, and smooth stock that will be a pleasure to write in. These make great gifts for yourself and others. Additionally, each Tasting Journal can be monogrammed with gold foil to personalize it.
- 160 pages designed pages for organizing thoughts: Tasting Profile, Tasting Notes, Experience, and Rating
- Matte vegan leather cover
- High-quality paper
- Light green ink
- Minimal cover design
- Available: Whiskey, Beer, Cannabis, and Coffee
- This notebook was designed, printed, and assembled by hand in the USA.
- 5.5" x 8.5" (A5)
- 13.5 oz.
The Write Notepads & Co. Meeting Notebook looks excellent, personalized with monogram embossing. Add your initials to make it uniquely yours.
Our monograms are done by hand in our factory in Baltimore, Maryland.
- FONT: Serif (Times) or Sans Serif (Inter)
- SIZE: 30pt
- COLOR: Matte Gold
- POSITION: Optical Bottom Center
- MAX: 3 letters
- SPECIAL REQUESTS: Add a note to your order. We'll do our best to accommodate you.
All monograms are limited to three characters and must be letters A-Z. Monograms are capital letters only, and we do not offer punctuation. Turn around is four days, and all monogram sales are final.