"The Goldfield" Pocket Notebooks (3-pack)Limited Edition
"The Goldfield" Winter 2017 Limited Edition
Our winter 2017 pocket notebooks take you on a journey to the turn-of-the-century jazz club at The Goldfield, the exquisite hotel in Baltimore owned by boxing legend Joe Gans. The outer box is foil-stamped in 24kt gold on a spot-UV pattern. Each notebook echoes this Victorian-era pattern in a spot-varnish and features letterpress printed gold ink on an 80# black cover. Inside of the books, you will find 70#, bi-color lined stock. These sets are proudly made in Baltimore, hometown of Joe Gans.
The Goldfield Edition
- Sold as a boxed set of 3 notebooks
- 3.75” x 5.5” PUR glue bound notebook with lined pages
- 80# cover stock with letterpress details
- 64 interior pages of 70# paper stock, selected to perform best with most writing implements.
- Printed line size 1/4", printed with special bi-color vegetable based inks.
- 100% American made in Baltimore, MD