"Samuel Morse" Pocket Notebooks (3-pack)Limited Edition
Samuel Morse Spring 2017 Limited Edition
It's 2017, and we're back with a whole new series of limited edition pocket notebooks. To start off the year, we've chosen to celebrate the life of a relatively unsung American pioneer, Samuel Morse. A truly sophisticated man, Samuel Morse is credited with creating America's first telegraph system, and the namesake for the transmission code used worldwide. Lesser known to most, Samuel Morse was a highly accomplished oil painter in his time. Many of his fine paintings hang in museums across the globe.
- Sold as a boxed set of 3 notebooks
- 3.75” x 5.5” PUR glue bound notebook with lined pages
- 100# cover stock with letterpress details
- 64 interior pages of 70# paper stock, selected to perform best with most writing implements.
- Printed line size 1/4", printed with vegetable-based inks in our trademark non-reproducible blue-green
- 100% American made in Baltimore, MD