The 4th of July
On July 4th every year, we celebrate the signing of the Declaration of Independence. With the signing of the document, the troublesome colonies formally declared they will no longer be subject to the monarch of Great Britain and will be independent. The text justified the independence of the United States, listing all 27 colonial grievances against King George III and asserting certain natural and legal rights. This 4th of July we wanted to do something unique and unplanned to honor our home, the United States of America. A country that has been in a continual state of change and growth since it decided to break the shackles of an oppressive king 243 years ago. It has not always been pleasant, but we generally grow closer to the principles outlined in this document.
- 3 pocket notebooks
- 3.75” x 5.5” saddle stitched notebook with red thread
- 48 pages of dot grid, heavy, smooth 70# paper stock
- Printed with vegetable-based inks
- 100% American made in Baltimore, MD
- Limited quantity available (243)