Fells PointWrite Notepads & Co.
Fells Point, Baltimore’s timeless port town treasure. The cobblestone streets tell the story of rustic sailors and the ghosts left behind. We've honored our favorite little harbor district with a rendering of the USS Constellation, built in Fells Point in 1854.
- Includes (1) 5-1/2” x 8-1/2” notebook per order
- Made with 60pt board stock produced from 100% PCW and a 70# paper stock which has been meticulously selected to perform best for most writing instruments.
- We exclusively use vegetable-based ink in our printing process.
- Outfitted with a durable rubber band closure ready to keep all your loose papers securely inside.
- 5-digit code imprinted inside grants access to the purchaser to see which inner-city school has benefitted from the companion donation notebook.