District JournalWrite Notepads & Co.
The District, signed into existence in 1790 to be the home of our nation’s capital and home to many famous American landmarks, now the first landmark to be rendered in our notebook line outside of Baltimore.
- Sold individually
- 5.5” x 8.5” spiral bound notebook with lined pages
- Durable rubber band closure to keep your loose papers secure
- 60pt board cover stock made from 100% post-consumer waste materials with letterpress details
- 120 interior pages of 70# paper stock, selected to perform best with most writing implements
- Printed line size 1/4", printed with vegetable-based inks in our trademark non-reproducible blue-green
- 100% American made in Baltimore, MD