Annapolis City JournalWrite Notepads & Co.
Annapolis is home to Maryland’s Capital, the US Naval Academy, and was once the seat of the Continental Congress. Now it graces a Write Notepads & Co. cover. The book cover depicts the Maryland State House dome, which is the largest dome in the USA to have been built without a single nail. Keeping true to history, our books have also been constructed without the use of a single nail!
- Sold individually
- 5.5” x 8.5” spiral bound notebook with lined pages
- Durable rubber band closure to keep your loose papers secure
60pt board cover stock made from 100% post-consumer waste materials with letterpress details
- 120 interior pages of 70# paper stock, selected to perform best with most writing implements.
- Printed line size 1/4", printed with vegetable-based inks in our trademark non-reproducible blue-green
- 100% American made in Baltimore, MD