Caran d'Ache Swiss Wood Pencil - Beech - HB
There's nothing quite like the Caran d'Ache Swiss Wood Pencil, made from gorgeous COBS-certified Grovelier beech wood from the Jura mountains of northwestern Switzerland. This pencil is truly a work of art, with its clear matte varnish preserving the natural color and grain of the wood. It also has a lovely nutmeg-like scent that will transport you to the stunning alpine forests of Switzerland. The pencil is end-dipped red and topped with a white cross to represent the iconic Swiss flag. But it's not just all looks - this pencil also writes beautifully, thanks to its high-quality HB graphite lead made with natural clay.
- The Caran d'Ache Swiss Wood Pencil is made from the finest materials.
- It writes smoothly and has a beautiful scent.
- Smell the fresh mountain air every time you write.
- Writes beautifully with an HB graphite lead.
- 6.93 x 0.51 x 0.51 inches
- 0.2 oz.