"This Machine Kills Fascists" Paper Notebook
Our Paper Journal edition pays tribute to the iconic folk artist Woody Guthrie. Guthrie's music heavily influenced by the 1940s social and political inequality and the burgeoning Civil Rights movement, and he used his music and influence to challenge the ideas of the time. His two favorite guitars were famously emblazoned with the phrase "This Machine Kills Fascists," a bold statement showcasing the pure power of words. We've replicated the expression with the same sentiment in mind: ideas are potent tools in the fight against injustice. What will you write?
- Dot grid notebook
- 5.5” x 8.5” Perfect binding notebook
- 80# cover stock with letterpress details
- 80 interior pages of 70# paper stock, selected to perform best with most writing implements
- Printed with soy-based inks
- This notebook was designed, printed and assembled by hand in the USA