Fells Point JournalWrite Notepads & Co.
Fells Point, Baltimore’s timeless port town treasure. The cobblestone streets tell the story of rustic sailors and the ghosts left behind. We've honored our favorite little harbor district with a rendering of the USS Constellation, built in Fells Point in 1854.
- Sold individually
- 5.5” x 8.5” spiral bound notebook with lined pages
- Durable rubber band closure to keep your loose papers secure
- 60pt board cover stock made from 100% post-consumer waste materials with letterpress details
- 120 interior pages of 70# paper stock, selected to perform best with most writing implements
- Printed line size 1/4", printed with vegetable-based inks
- 100% American made in Baltimore, MD